Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yes! Green Belt...Pics Tomorrow

Hey Everyone,

Joe tested for his Green Belt this evening and he passed. Yep, that's right, I'm the Dad of a Green Belt! I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but wanted to let everyone know that he got through what we always knew would be a tough exam. I'm so proud of that boy that I could shout. He is an amazing kid and when I watched him doing those incredibly complicated Kata's, I was absolutely stunned. When and where did he learn to do all of those moves? Now, if only we get through long division by Christmas life would be so easy.

Someone called me today to suggest that I might want to tone down the political side of my comments and focus more on business. Well, I've given it some thought and I really appreciate the call, but I think that this country was built upon political dialogue and I plan to say what I think when I think it and hopefully my remarks will spark some political debate. I'm a Conservative, but not necessarily a Republican as the Party is defined today. However, I would never assume that I'm anywhere close to being converted to the dark side.......being a critic of the Party does not make me a turncoat. Change has to happen inside of the Party and we need to start with a new Leader.......nominations please.

No comments: