Sunday, November 05, 2006

Change Equals Opportunity

I packed my office this afternoon, said goodbye to a few folks, and made my way back home with the accumulation of three plus years of odds and ends, lots of books and a few awards picked-up along the way. I can't honestly say that I was sad or felt really bad about the situation. You see, over the years I've come to realize that everything happens for a reason and the good Lord has a plan for me and while I may not completely understand it, I trust that it will work out for the best. I've already been pinged a few times with some ideas from different folks. I'm looking at a franchise that would allow me to leverage the past few years of living the Internet experience and I may consider doing some project based worked in the new year on a temporary basis just to clear my head and do something different. I'm at peace with the situation and comforted by knowing that I have lots of talent and lots of opportunities ahead of me. Change always brings opportunity if we just take the time to find it.

No comments: