Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh, What a Night!


Just got back from the Hawks/New Orleans game and we got blown out, 96 to 77. Tough loss coming on the back of last nights game against Indiana (why did we trade Harrington again?). Oh well, it's official. We are having another rebuilding year and will probably get into some book of records for having the most rebuilding years in a single century. Gosh, they really looked bad tonight. Heck, even the Knicks looked better tonight.

Speaking of losers, I hear our beloved President was on the air tonight suggesting 21,000 more troops will fix the problem and our boys and girls will be home by Christmas. You notice he is starting to look more and more like Johnson and this conflict is beginning to look more and more like Vietnam? I'd have the conversation with Syria and get my troops out of Dodge City as soon as it could practically be accomplished. If I were a Democrat I would let Kerry lead the push to get out.......okay, he's has his own issues, but courage is not one of them. He had his ass in the grass with the rest of us and at least he has some credibility when he speaks about war and combat. The good Lord knows that neither Bush nor Kennedy know anything about courage or combat.

Anyway, had a delightful meeting earlier today with two incredibly bright chaps who have lots of great ideas for growing their business and just perhaps a number of businesses in the process. You know, I love the enthusiasm and fearlessness that young entrepreneurs bring to the game. I hope I can help them and I know I can learn from them............sweet!

Speaking of sweet, a pic of my Kate from the Christmas Holidays.

No comments: